What about this fucker ?
He looks like a fucken Zombie.

And they are real tattoos.

I bet his Mum is real proud of him :icon_frown:

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Come on, Somebody give me something here.

He has tattooed his face and body like a mother fucking ZOMBIE.

What, this is normal to everybody bar me? WTF?

·
Super Moderator
6,735 Posts
Normal? No. But it has been pretty lucrative for Mr. Rick Genest to say the least. He is a fashion model, and has worked with Lady Gaga.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Normal? No. But it has been pretty lucrative for Mr. Rick Genest to say the least. He is a fashion model, and has worked with Lady Gaga.
Lucrative?, He looks like a fucking zombie.:)

Regardless he's still a douchebag.
He is a massive douchebag.

I think the point I'm trying to get at is: :signs065:And Listen up all you young punks.:lecture:

You are only "cool" between the ages of 18-35. After that you are middle aged and a "has been" (like me :redface: ).

When I see people like this I think wait till you get to 40-45 and you will think to yourself WTF did I do that for ?
To late, because it's a fuckin tattoo.

All you young punks out there, For fuck sake, Do not Tattoo your face, neck , or the back of your hands because when you get to my age (40 odd) you will say to your self WTF did I do that for.

I promise, you will think this :rant:

And It looks fucking terrible

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Lucrative?, He looks like a fucking zombie.:)

He is a massive douchebag.

I think the point I'm trying to get at is: :signs065:And Listen up all you young punks.:lecture:

You are only "cool" between the ages of 18-35. After that you are middle aged and a "has been" (like me :redface: ).

When I see people like this I think wait till you get to 40-45 and you will think to yourself WTF did I do that for ?
To late, because it's a fuckin tattoo.

All you young punks out there, For fuck sake, Do not Tattoo your face, neck , or the back of your hands because when you get to my age (40 odd) you will say to your self WTF did I do that for.

I promise, you will think this :rant:

And It looks fucking terrible
Tattoos that cannot be hidden don't really help your chances of making a good impression on a job interview IMO. I can't imagine what this guy's job prospects will be after his 'modeling' career is over.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.