Saab Link Forums banner
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Ah, yes... it looks good overall - I've kept it in good shape, and waxed it a few times every year, but like an older person, when you get closer you start to see all of the wrinkles. I have a LOT of minor swirls and scratches, and the clearcoat is even starting to come off on the roof along the door seams. So I was thinking if I get the entire thing painted, it would do some good. I am going to do the underside with rust proofing (the marine paint) as I am finding a few spots near the seams in the frame.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Model Year: 1998
Model: 9-5 2.3t
Transmission:Manual
Mileage: 110000
Engine Mods:

- 600x300x76mm ic
- Garrett gt3071r-wg .86+big intake
- Tubular exhaust manifold
- Maptun individual
- 630cc injectors
- Walbro 255 fuel pump
- Wössner forged pistons
- Spec clutch
- 3" dp+2.5" cat back

Chassis Mods:
- D2-Coilovers
- Ksport 356mm Front Brakes
- 300mm 2002 Aero Rear Brakes
- 19" Wheels with 235/35 Falken
Other Mods:
- Realcar 02 Bodykit
- Alpine CDA-117Ri
- Alpine PXA-H100
- Rainbow SAX 265.20
- Pioneer ts-a6911
- Pioneer ts-w3004spl
- Carpower D-Rex/1202 + Carpower hpb-1002

·
Registered
429 Posts
nice mods. i wish i could get a realcar body kit...with the cost of shipping I just can't justify it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Model Year: 2001
Model:
9-5 SE
Transmission: AutoTragic
Mileage: 100,135 (9/5/12)
Engine Mods: Taliaferro Intake, BSR Exhaust
Chassis Mods: stockity stock. sway bars soon.
Other Mods: Hella 500FFs, Rally Armour flaps, Thule/Saab crossbars, Yakima ForkLifts, Thule wind fairing, Stickers.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Model Year: 2002
Model: 9-5 AERO
Transmission: 5 spd AutoMagic
Mileage: 119,575 (9/5/12)
Engine Mods: Bone Stock Stage 0
Chassis Mods: Dead Stock Stage 0
Other Mods: Stock HIDs with new Osram Sylvania Bulbs and HID Fogs to match, Phillips Cassette Aux-In

i know sad that nothing has been done yet. soon enough ill have an intake, exhaust, new brakes, new wheels, and tinted windows. there really isnt a lot to do to this car though. it has everything you could want and tons of power. the intake exhaust and tune will make it crazy to me.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Thought I'd keep the thread alive... I am also bored at work.

Model Year: 2001
Model: 9-5 Aero Wagon
Transmission: 5 speed
Mileage: 179,965
Engine Mods: Stage 1 ECU Tune (+40hp) Airbox delete w/ K&N 9" cone, knock-off Forge BPV.
Chassis Mods: GS sport transmission mount?
Other Mods: Black five-spoke twin Aero wheels with red brake calipers. And most importantly, a new cabin air filter!

Tinted windows are next on the list.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Model Year: 2003
Model: 9-5 Arc 3.0t
Transmission: Auto
Mileage: 95,675 (7/10/13)
Engine Mods: 2.5" Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust
Chassis Mods: Stock (PFS lowering kit and poly bushings coming soon hopefully)
Other Mods: Thule/Saab crossbars, Thule #589, Thule fairing, 17x8 Volvo Accessory wheels in black, tinted tail lights, black grille.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Model Year: 2006 and 2008
Model: 9-5 Aero and Vector TiD
Transmission: Manual and Auto
Mileage: 86K and 92K
Engine Mods: Hirsch Performance ECU with BioPower mod 3" exhaust and Hirsch Performance ECU with 2.5" exhaust
Chassis Mods: Original sportchassis with self levelling rear shocks and original sportchassis with self levelling rear shocks.
Other Mods: Extremely rare Hirsch Performance dashboard (only 5 made), full leather wented seats, seat heaters front and rear, honeycomb front grille, original nav with AS3.
Full leather heated seats (front and back), honeycomb front grille, original nav with AS3.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.