Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. My friend Chip(Boxerchip to you guys) has insisted daily that I post here and wont get off my ass.... so here I am.

My name is pat, Im 18, live in Va beach, and I know Chip in real life(Yes I know chip.... who wants to touch me? :lol: )

anyways I own a 99 saab 9-3 4 dr hatch I got for 4,050 dollars. Damn fine deal if I do say so myself. anyways, just introducing myself.... look foward to posting here.

PS - Boxerchip is my bitch. :D

I kid I kid.... he pwns me... :(

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Welcome to saab link Pat. Thanks for finally stopping by. :lol:

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Welcome man! Glad to have another Saaber - sorry to hear you've met and know Chip :p :lol: (I kid...) but seriously - nice Saab - I like those rims - very neat. Good buy is right - so any mods yet :twisted:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"I like those rims - very neat"

lol...Funny you like the first thing(s) to go. I'm gonna take those off and throw on some viggen wheels. never been a big fan of the 3 spokes.. justn ot my style.

Plans to mod.... sure. Konis, short throw, 3 inch exhaust, Switch out air filter(durrr), Stage 3 ECU, tint the windows, viggen antenna... then whatever else really tickles my fancy.

I want a viggen kit... but yeah. A bit too pricy. If I can find a good kit that looks nice and itsnt gonna cost a fucking fortune... we will see what happens.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Hey Pat. Welcome to the site man 8)

Any friend of that bastard Chip is a friend of mine. Oh and Chip your car is still slow :twisted:

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
yeah sound like you got a lot of plans on the way...try and update us with what you get....i always get excited when i see pictures of new stuf!! :D

and about the kit check out the group buy section..we are (blaque_out) putting together some aftermarket kits....you might like.....

good luck with the car and keep up the good work!

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Pat said:
lol...Funny you like the first thing(s) to go. I'm gonna take those off and throw on some viggen wheels. never been a big fan of the 3 spokes.. justn ot my style.
so instead of stronger rims which look alright - you want soft rims which look OK and bend real easy on bumps and pot holes??? I'd advise against Viggen rims... unless you get em REALLY cheap - cause they are faulty... Just my advice - seek aftermarket which look like Viggen rims - or keep what you got till other mods are done. Rims should be one of the last things you "mod" on a car - it's like installing a big ass stereo into a car with a motor which barely runs and a transmission which doesn't go into gear. Gotta get the priorities in order.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts