Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a 9/3 lookin to do some modifications to it any suggestions i want something in the same spec as member icetea's saab 9k

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Welcome and people here like pictures.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Welcome - always glad to see more PA members! Are either of you two affilated with the North Eastern PA Saab Club? They often have meets and drives around the Dallas, PA area. They are a nice group of guys and gals who meet up at Kunkle Motors usually. I have attended a few of their past events and have both had fun and met a few new people.

Good quick mods;

K&N style drop in air filter
Cold Air Intake Upgrade
Sport Exhuast w/or w/out 3" downpipe.
Sway Bars and Shocks/struts
Springs & Brakes
Then Tunes are available fo w/e you want really.

EPL Performance (DeLorean & PaulH) are local to that area still - they have a rental property in Nanticoke, PA and a house in Plymouth - but are transitioning to Reading currently. They are VERY good guys and can set the T7 up with a nice upgrade tune for a VERY good price.

·
Registered
168 Posts
If you want to modify your Saab to the stage 3(like icetea's), you need to change your exhaust system to 3", add open air filter, change the computer software (I can help with that), and also, I would suggest to change brake lines to stainless steel. And of course, you'd need to install boost gauge.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Hi..

I hear Raul can do crazy performance stuff, but seems to stay away from worthless Americans.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts