Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, what you guys think about the new update? Personally, it has its perks, but wtf is up with the generic white shit?

·
Registered
135 Posts
I don't like the white back round at all and also after that update auto play does not work for shit anymore even though its enabled.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i never used autoplay, mainly because i used the dashboard alot. but ive been on the xbox forum alot lately and there is ALOT of pissed off people. i would say 95% of the xbox live customers are completely against the new look. and id have to say either MS does something about it or i see a dent in there christmas bonus this year, alot of people are either in the process or thinking about ditching the system.

·
Registered
791 Posts
So you cant choose your own background? That kinda sucks.

·
Registered
791 Posts
O i see. Almost sounds worse lol. I think i have a solution to that problem. Buy a PS3 :p

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
I figured the white would go away soon.

What were they thinking.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you guys wanna add me, my gamer tag is bts2112. Make sure to shoot me a message letting me know you're from TSL.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I like the 360, but too many of my friends and their's have had durability issues with their consoles. PS3 es superior IMO.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I don't care what they do about the dashboard, I don't do anything other than game on my xbox.

Looking forward to many many many hours wasted away with black ops next week!!

Currently only about 10% through New Vegas, damn how I missed fallout.

Just finally beat that last couple of ridiculously hard tracks on Trials HD (got to be the best fuckin arcade title they got).

Very much wanting to play Vanquish, the demo killed it. Prolly won't have time though.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ive already grown kinda tired of reach already....doesnt help i play it online every night after work. black ops is gunna kick ass. anyone waste their money on a kinect? god i think that shit is dumb. if i wanted a Wii, id buy a Wii.

·
Registered
859 Posts
ive already grown kinda tired of reach already....doesnt help i play it online every night after work. black ops is gunna kick ass. anyone waste their money on a kinect? god i think that shit is dumb. if i wanted a Wii, id buy a Wii.
Or you can just buy kinect so you have the best of both worlds ;)

As far as the update goes it dosnt bother me. I usually just play call of duty and dont fiddle in the dash much

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Im SaabAERO on xbox live, BLACK OPS will be sick, although I do enjoy Reach also

1 - 16 of 16 Posts