holset hx35w
3inch jt downpipe modified to work with the holset
siemens 630cc injectors
and the bits and pieces to make it bolt to any 94 up 9k
3 bar map sensor

what i want
stock td04 in perfect working order or it can be upgraded to a 18 or 19t
and a unmoddified 3inch downpipe

if you bring your 9k to me i will help you remove your turbo and install the holset on your car for you that day

i will include my holset tune with the car

if you prefer to just purchase this setup from me i will sell it for 750 cash

just looking to make my car more practical

you can daily drive this setup but it does get old

i would post pictures but every one knows what a turbo looks like and what fuel injectors look like

several people on here can vouch for the fact that this is a working setup on my car with the exception of the tune and its little issues...

pm me for more info or if you must have photos

everything is located in manchester maine 04351

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
What clutch are you running and how much hp? I've got what you want and you've got want I want

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im running the spec stage 3 if i remember correctly lol

with the crappy tune i got right now its at about 330whp and 373 lbft on a dyno jet with the pulls cut short at about 5700 rpm with the hp still climbing and this was at 23psi

the clutch holds the power really well.... i will also sell the whole car for 1800 bucks...

the reason for converting to stock hardware is becuase i want to sell the car and its hard to sell a saab thats been screwed with this much, and the whole thing is a basically a a hack job right now... lol i want it out of my garage

buying my car would basically be buying

holset hx35w
the largest fmic that fits in these cars
a stage 3 spec clutch
SAS front and rear sway bars
98 super aero exposed lugs wheels in mint shap
siemens 630cc fuel injectors
a walbro 250lph fuel pump
all attachted to a 97 cse with absolutly NO rust on the body with aero side skirts and front and rear bumpers that need to be attached and painted

so basically your getting a car for free and a discount on all the performance parts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
:( wish my 99 9-3 was sold already... i have a 93.5 sitting in the yard and i miss it...

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
my car has a new oem clutch with about 20k it; would you be interested in swapping clutches as well?

edit whats your average gas mileage?

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
i was there tuning it when it snapped a tranny. it made 330+whp on a heartbreaker.... but it sure felt faster.

then doing some retuning the trans gave out,, also this motor had 300+k miles...

its a fast setup, thats ready to rumble

the issue with the tune is related to a stutter above 24psi, i think its based on a failed map, but it was never really investigated,, the only file that didnt stutter threw a ton or error messages in t5suite...

ironicly all these parts would be great for a swap into my 91 body.

·
Registered
330 Posts
i dont mind trading :), but i have an ng900, not sure if you can use my b204l jzw stage 3 tune on your 9000

on with the parts:

- new td04 16t [approx 5000km]
- custom dp [2.5"-3" reducer to 3" downpipe with o2 bung]
- Will also include the JZW stage 3 ecu if it works for ya

Or we could trade turbos and keep our current setups and modify them to our specs

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
ironicly all these parts would be great for a swap into my 91 body.
With that exhaust manifold idea.....yes please.

But wait, I thought god said you could never have a 9000 without a T25?

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Mike, how much did you want for that 91 body? or have you decided to keep it now?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
my car has a new oem clutch with about 20k it; would you be interested in swapping clutches as well?

edit whats your average gas mileage?
i cant go that far but im still offering a good deal on the whole car;)

yes with the proper tune this setup is deff good for over 400 whp

i have replaced the map sensor twice trying to fix this issue with no change... i pretty much have given up on it and feel it is time to move on to RWD....

fuel milage is around 22ish city/highway and about 26 highway
i would prefer to sell the whole car and just be done with it, but some weekend if some one wants to come up with a heater we can stick both cars in my garage and swap this stuff over in a few hours

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i dont mind trading :), but i have an ng900, not sure if you can use my b204l jzw stage 3 tune on your 9000

on with the parts:

- new td04 16t [approx 5000km]
- custom dp [2.5"-3" reducer to 3" downpipe with o2 bung]
- Will also include the JZW stage 3 ecu if it works for ya

Or we could trade turbos and keep our current setups and modify them to our specs
this sounds real good but the issue with this is your down pipe wont work on my car and my downpipe wont work on a tdo4 with out modifacation and i dont have a welder... thank you though

1 - 20 of 31 Posts