Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, I'm looking to trade my 2001 9-5 auto with 97,xxx miles

Looking to trade for any model saab with manual transmission.

I'm on the road and will update this with more info about the car in a few hours.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just got back from h20. soo sick. i need to get a manual now for my daily. my 9-5 just isnt cutting it. i get so pissed driving just because i have an auto. lol.

anyone interested? or know anyone who may be interested?

i live near baltimore city md bout 30 mins outside it.

the car is in good shape. paint is mint. i just had the whole car detailed for h20.

no engine problems. ac is broke but i have a new blower motor ready to go in which will fix the problem. car has lots of new parts so its reliable. (new fuel pump, oil pressure switch, plugs, oil change every 3-4k full synthetic, new front crank seal, etc.

car is laser red on B&G lowering springs. there cut but i have the stock ones and you can have them for free. its on 17x7.5 ASA JH8 wheels wrapped in 215/40/R17 tires that are only about a month old. you also get the stock wheels with the car. have maybe a season left on the tires on the winter set up.

car has HIDS but you can always take them out or let me know n i will take um out.

car has straight pipe from the cat-back so no mufflers at all. can be loud for some people i guess. but you could also weld in a muffler. easy fix. car does have exhasut leak after cat at the flex pipe thou. this is the only problem with the car. car has black painted grille.

interior is in good shape. car only has 97K for an 01. i think thats decent.

if you want pics you can email me at [email protected] but im gonna upload some here eventually. just want to see if people are actually maybe interested in a trade. if no luck with this im gonna tryn sell it.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
My time will start to free up and will have a 95 9000 CSE (5 speed swap) or a 99 9-3 (headgasket) ready in the near future? Both are 5-speeds. Located in No VA. I don't have pics, but can post later in the week.

95 9000 CSE Hunter Green with tan leather interior
99 9-3 Silver with grey cloth interior

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
I will try and get pics, may not be until the weekend. The 9000 transmisson went out, have a replacement laughing at me waiting for me to put it in. It will be complete soon and good running order.

Yes the CSE has a fresh T25 turbo, not sure what Turbo the 9-3 has, but it has one.

Nice do they both have turbos? .ill take the 9k if its in good condition like runs and drives no major work. Would love to see pics man!

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah that was me man prolly crusin along haha.

h20 was sooo sick oh my god. i loved it.

what were you driving? i saw a red saab 9000 aero down there.

did you see the slammed out 9-2x? that thing was so badass.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I didn't have my ng down there I was in my buddies gray mk iv GLI on the gold Rotas poking way out of his fenders. Yea saw that aero too and the 92x was real nasty too. Saw a white classic with a big fmic as well.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hell yeah i saw all those cars. the white vert said slabby seconds on its tag haha.

but yeah the 92x was so retarted. i loved it. thats how they should be done up. the dude cruised with me for like a long bit of coastal highway. it was badass. haha

i think i saw your buddies GLI. id have to see a pic as every dub down there was amazing.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I will try and get pics, may not be until the weekend. The 9000 transmisson went out, have a replacement laughing at me waiting for me to put it in. It will be complete soon and good running order.

Yes the CSE has a fresh T25 turbo, not sure what Turbo the 9-3 has, but it has one.
ill prolly go with the 9000 once you get it running and all sorted out man. would love pics take your time with it thou. sounds nice thou

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.