Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Full Eibach/Bilstein B8 Suspension with full poly bushings. All the mods have ~30k on them. The car has an ebay intercooler, no glovebox due to the live-tuning setup, a newer gearbox, stage 2 clutch, and everything but the AC and SID works.
The car runs and drives and has a new control arm, along with some replaced subframe bolts. New radiator and hoses, too, along with new hydraulic banjo fittings for the power steering.
The motor is very strong, with 180psi warm compression numbers coming in, with no more than 5psi variation.
Comes with extra ECUs.
New, catted 3" Taliaferro downpipe(1k miles)
The car also has Taliaferro engine-mounts all around, except for front passenger side--these also have ~30k on them.
Large aftermarket oil cooler.
The car was almost completely rebuilt at ~125k in 2011.
The dogleg has some rust appearing, but is overall in good shape.
PM for more details.
I AM NOT PARTING THIS CAR.
I have owned this car for 13 years and have been religious with maintenance. It always got 3k OCI, too.
Boston area.
$1500 OBO
P.S You'll even get the Lawicel dongle with an innovate wideband to boot. If I get close to what I'm asking, I'll give you a spare ignitions cassette, free (a legit one, not a knockoff)
-Cm

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Also, it has viggen brakes, more specifically, it has the very rare caliper carriers necessary to accommodate the larger rotors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts