Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From for sale post:

All wheels in good condition and tru.
I have slight curb rash on two and wanted them to be perfect.
Not a single one is in "good" condition. Unless I have a entirely different definition of "good."

Every single one needs refinished. Every single one. If there isn't ridiculous scuffs and scars then the clear coat is peeling.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
dude.. go the buyer seller feedback section. putting this stuff into threads just creates problems. the feedback is where we will go to check on something/someone and where it will do the most good.

on a side note.. those wheels may be true. but def not good. they are fair condition.

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
I would suggest you contact the seller and communicate with him or her. This really is and should be between you and them.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Agreed. And, perhaps, in the future ask for more pics pre-sale? Because condition is completely subjective.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Jesus man. That's terrible. You'd think a fairly tight knit community such as this would be free of shady sellers.

Good luck with the resoloution.
+1

This isn't NASIOC with over 100K registered users.:!:

I would suggest you contact the seller and communicate with him or her. This really is and should be between you and them.
I agree. But sometimes public humiliation makes people come around.

I sure hope not.

Thanks for the insight.
rofl

Topher-You are 100% in the right here.

·
c900 Grognard
3,713 Posts
Talk to rudedog, he's a good guy.

Edit - and to be fair, wheels get beat up something awful in this area, so what is heavy curb rash to one might be slight to another...but yeah.

·
7,595 Posts
I talked with rudedog about this, one of the reasons he did not want to ship was because of the potential of this. One persons "good" is another persons "poor". If you are unsure of condition of something or are exceptionally picky, best bet is to physically see it before you buy, or don't buy it.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I agree this sucks, and as DeLorean said, once persons Good is anothers Fair or worse.... I always get thorough pics before i buy used stuff for this reason, hope you guys work it out, i'm sure you will, rudedog seems cool.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
I talked with rudedog about this, one of the reasons he did not want to ship was because of the potential of this. One persons "good" is another persons "poor". If you are unsure of condition of something or are exceptionally picky, best bet is to physically see it before you buy, or don't buy it.
I agree this sucks, and as DeLorean said, once persons Good is anothers Fair or worse.... I always get thorough pics before i buy used stuff for this reason, hope you guys work it out, i'm sure you will, rudedog seems cool.
All reasons that the mods created the buyer seller feedback section.

and in this case unless you recieved pictures of the wheels that showed them perfect then you recieved the wheels as they are there is really no reason to complain. and then instead of public humiliation the buyer seller feedback thread would be perfect.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Buy your stuff new then.

Those wheels aren't horrible horrible, and the wheels weren't advertised as Mint, Excellent or even Great. He said they were good.

There is always going to be a level of disconnect between a sellers description and a buyers expectation. If you want to end the disappointment, either inspect before purchase or buy new.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts