Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
im located in the New England area, would like to get back into the Viggen scene. I'd like:
-under 100K (if possible)
-4 door (preferred) But 2 door is do able.

PM works best, or you can call/text (203) 605-9731

Thanks guys!
Just throwing this out there since it's not a Viggen, but you might want to check out Saabeh's 9-5 Aero he has listed on here. Better handling, stage III=better power, well maintained, and all with 18" Pegs (& klingons) for only $4200 or whatever it is exactly. You won't find a Viggen in such shape for that little $$$. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Just throwing this out there since it's not a Viggen, but you might want to check out Saabeh's 9-5 Aero he has listed on here. Better handling, stage III=better power, well maintained, and all with 18" Pegs (& klingons) for only $4200 or whatever it is exactly. You won't find a Viggen in such shape for that little $$$. Good luck!
And it's even a four door ;)

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Yeah, but theres still something about a viggen, maybe for me its the sentimental value (i had one previously) but with all its chasis flaws, it makes it that much more interesting and raw to drive, also, i <3 torque steer. Also once you remedy its handling short comings, its a lighter car.

·
Premium Member
4,442 Posts
Yeah, but theres still something about a viggen, maybe for me its the sentimental value (i had one previously) but with all its chasis flaws, it makes it that much more interesting and raw to drive, also, i <3 torque steer. Also once you remedy its handling short comings, its a lighter car.
Oh I know, I had an 02 red 3 door. Gorgeous thing. I want it back once a week. But I still hated its handling and road manners. :)

Sigh:

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Oh I know, I had an 02 red 3 door. Gorgeous thing. I want it back once a week. But I still hated its handling and road manners. :)
I know, right? Blasted cars. My brain says "Ooh, a Viggen, Want! You had one, dummy. Remember how it drove? Like a deuce. You sold it. Yeah but lookkkkk! Want! The wing - the wheels - the body kit - the bluuuuuuueeeeee! Want! You shut your mouth, whore."

The Viggen is your ex-gf who didn't cook, never cleaned, was terrible in bed, complained like crazy, would occasionally threaten you with physical violence and would drain your bank account BUT SHE LOOKED SO HAWT.

·
Premium Member
4,442 Posts
I've made the same analogy many times. So so so true. You forget why you broke up, only to remember how ridiculously good she looked, and have to remind yourself that you split for a reason.

The fact that my 88 convertible handles better than my 02 with a roof, says something.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
there is one at the lot next to my shop, black on black, 94k
Salem Motors Used Cars - Newington, Connecticut 06111
search there inventory, i looked at the car when i came in, looks clean, seats are in good shape.
That Viggen is nice, but at 10k, it's just way too much. For that money, or less, M3 and other cars are much more attractive. I have a 2000 Audi S4 6spd, lowered, BBS, chipped, etc with 105k that I've been fixing up to re-sell that I'd consider selling for 7k. That's mint, stock viggen money, and it probably would obliterate a stock viggen in any performance measure one can think of (except for reliability and seats of course!...post/pics and info to come when the car's all done.....sorry to thread jack!! :))

·
Registered
1,852 Posts

Sigh:

I know, right? Blasted cars. My brain says "Ooh, a Viggen, Want! You had one, dummy. Remember how it drove? Like a deuce. You sold it. Yeah but lookkkkk! Want! The wing - the wheels - the body kit - the bluuuuuuueeeeee! Want! You shut your mouth, whore."

The Viggen is your ex-gf who didn't cook, never cleaned, was terrible in bed, complained like crazy, would occasionally threaten you with physical violence and would drain your bank account BUT SHE LOOKED SO HAWT.
I hate you both...I want one so bad but can't justify it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.