Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I figured out I was looking at the wrong place all along. So here it is. I'm officially asking here if there is any 9-5 SE for sale. I'm very specific with this model. 1999-2001 SE 3.0 V6 sedan. I'm not interested in the 4cyl nor the 2.3 or whatever else. I'm paying cash, no trades. For those who already know me, I'm in AL but I'm willing to travel (if the car's worth it).

I don't want a modified super-duper-extra fast car. I had my share of drag racing. I'm looking for a nice reliable family smooth ride. So, the less mods the car has the better it is. I'll be running an Autocheck for the potential and I'll probably have a mechanic checking it (thought I had to let you know). Favorite color is white :p

So, if you or a friend has anything worth mentioning, please PM me or reply to this post.

Thanks, Derek.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got to admit he's a bit more far than I was hoping, but PM'ed nevertheless :)

Anyhow, just pointing out the obvious: it has to be running :) I don't have time for another project at the moment...

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Does it have to be a '99-'01 SE or could you live with an '02 or '03 Arc with a 3.0? They seem to be popping up quite a bit up here in Crotchfester.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does it have to be a '99-'01 SE or could you live with an '02 or '03 Arc with a 3.0? They seem to be popping up quite a bit up here in Crotchfester.
Hm, why not. Poke me if you have anything. Thanks.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Since nothing worked so far :(

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, send me a PM with more details :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts