Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From what I can tell, I need a few things for my 99:

Motor Mount Stuff:

1. Passenger side motor mount bracketry from a manual transmission 99. Or, the passenger side motor bracketry from from a solid motor mount c900, but then I would also need the piece that bolts up to the car

To clarify: I don't need the actual rubber mounts per say, but the pieces that bolt to the block, and if I use the piece from a c900 the I would also need the bits that bolt to the car body.

2. Front transmission cover from a manual transmission 99.

Clutch Stuff

1. Clutch pedal, or entire brake/clutch pedal assembly if that is easier.

I can't recall if the assembly is similar to that of a c900 where a clutch pedal can be bolted in or not. If so, I just need the clutch pedal. If not, then I need the whole assy.

2. Clutch master cyl and reservoir

3. Clutch hydraulic line

And that's all for now!

For your troubles, here is a nice picture of an armadillo hat

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You should have gotten on this sooner!!!! My junk yard is under 8ft of snow right now where all the parts you need are.
I know, I really should have gotten to it MUCH sooner!

Most likely I'll just wait until some snow starts melting and come down there and get from you. I wasn't sure what cars you had all scrapped when you cleaned through the bone yard.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Damn I have to think of any 99 parts I may need for the race car, would definitely be worth the drive if i dont have it up here

1 - 6 of 6 Posts