Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I posted a thread on here a while back, (maybe 2 months?) and I got one reply from 9000Andrew and he said he'd check. He never got back to me, so I'm putting this up again. Mainly because it's been really foggy here recently, and I've noticed that I REALLY needed foglights.

Anyway, what I need is the foglights (preferably with lenses and lights in then or at least the lenses and casings), a switch, the brackets and the relay for a '91 (which is post '87 obviously) c900. I don't really want to spend more than $40 with shipping, but if I have to go lower I guess I can. Students budget right now so yeah. If you have anything in your parts big, let me know.

If I need to buy in pieces from various people (as in: relay from one person, brackets from another, switch from another, etc.) in various different times to keep my cost down I can do that, but if someone has a whole package like I want for under $40 with shipping, let me know!! :-D

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
*cough, cough* We also replied, but DeLo says nothing under $50 (doesn't include shipping).
Oh right, sorry Erica, I kinda sorta forgot about you......oops......:shock:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts