Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, all-
Been looking all over for one of the OEM Saab rear cargo guards for my OG 9-3; we take the pooch everywhere, but can't leave him in the car alone (especially with those talons of his). It's the one that mounts just aft of the rear headrests, as pictured in this thread: http://www.saabscene.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31632512 . I have a few leads for one internationally, but would rather not pay $$$ for shipping. Anyone have one here, or know of a current source in the U.S.? It would need to have all the mounting brackets, etc. Let me know how much you want for it. Thanks!

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
I got mine from International Motors in VA about four years ago. They are damn handy. You might call a parts desk to see what the part number is and then find out if they can do a wider search of the national system. Some can. Some can't. Good luck!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tried that - no dice. They had to dig in the GM system for 10 minutes to get it to come up at all, then told me it's no longer available anywhere. Looks like it's going to have to be gray-market or nothing at this point. Was hoping someone on here had one they'd be willing to part with :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts