Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, I am looking for an NG900 oil filter housing with the threaded outlets for the Oil Cooler lines.

I'm located in CT if anyone close by has one, that would be great. If not, I can make shipping very easy by providing a FedEx Label.

Let me know what you have and how much.

Thanks!

·
10,303 Posts
Yep, and that car is sooo early, it had the crummy front suspension. I was just under it yesterday getting the rear axle all undone and removing the exhaust.

Draining it and pulling the turbo is on the list, so if you can wait a bit (work weekend) I can get it for yah next tues.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, and that car is sooo early, it had the crummy front suspension. I was just under it yesterday getting the rear axle all undone and removing the exhaust.

Draining it and pulling the turbo is on the list, so if you can wait a bit (work weekend) I can get it for yah next tues.
Perfect.

I'm in no Rush, I'm just trying to get all my ducks in a row for this project.

I'm going down to MD for labor day and will be spending a week bouncing between there PA and probably a trip to DC. I'm sure we will bump into each other at some point.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didn't know these differed over the years of the NG.
I'm not sure either, but I know the earlier ones definitely had the threaded fittings VS the 9-3s push in fittings.

I'm not sure if they changed when they went to the 9-3 or if it was a mid model change.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts