Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Needed for a customer's car - 2000 9-3 Base Automatic

Has an intermittent valve hanging up internally and needs replacement.

Need ASAP - willing to pay pal or send MO. Customer has a Fed Ex account if you do not want to deal with shipping hassles. Otherwise it would fit into a Flat Rate box very easily.

#12 - I do not NEED the electronic ECU if you wish to keep that to sell separately.

Again - vehicle is a 2000 9-3 Automatic Base - NO TRACTION CONTROL

Please e-mail me if you have one for sale and can mail it out within 48 hours.

Thanks

·
Registered
435 Posts
We might have one on a car we just got in for parts, trying to look into getting it out for ya. I'll keep you posted

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds good! Any idea for a price shipped? I was looking on Car-part.com for local yards - seems like $150 is average. There are some for $100 too. Then again there are yards who want $600 lol So it' varries. I know I could just hit a junk yard and pull one myself for very little - but this is kind of a time issue. I work during the day and usually don't feel like driving to a yard afterwork :)

·
Registered
435 Posts
Unfortunately I have no idea on price at this time, i can say it would probably take a couple days to get there from here depending on how crunched for time you are, I'll talk to the boss and see what he has for a price on that stuff.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well - I will be out of town on Friday and Saturday - so it's not getting fixed then I can say that much.... and Sunday I have other plans to head back up to the Epartsland compound (as I need to see if they have any laying around collecting dust too) so I can deliver their riding mower which is in the back of my truck for a few weeks now...

·
Registered
435 Posts
We can get one to you $125 shipped in a flat rate box, we had one on the shelf from a non TCS 9-5, checked out the EPC to see if part numbers were the same and they are.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
We'll take for that! Any idea of mileage on unit? Can you back it up with a little warranty? How do you want payment? If you wish to pay pal - request money/payment and I will send it over this afternoon. Thanks

·
Registered
428 Posts
Needed for a customer's car - 2000 9-3 Base Automatic

Has an intermittent valve hanging up internally and needs replacement.

Need ASAP - willing to pay pal or send MO. Customer has a Fed Ex account if you do not want to deal with shipping hassles. Otherwise it would fit into a Flat Rate box very easily.

#12 - I do not NEED the electronic ECU if you wish to keep that to sell separately.

Again - vehicle is a 2000 9-3 Automatic Base - NO TRACTION CONTROL

Please e-mail me if you have one for sale and can mail it out within 48 hours.

Thanks
will 98 900 unit work for you?

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ya - mission accokplished - Hope to install it tonight so he can have his car back and I won't have to hold it for the weekend. I'm considering this thread closed :) Thanks again grkguy89!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.