Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
I have from a '95 Aero, the LR & RR. Both are in very good condition. If interested, please send me a PM.

·
Banned
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I need front and rear. Didn't Aero's not ever come with them? I have three parts cars and zero mud flaps.

Burns- Are they rear? Can you send a pic? Thx

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
I have Brand new SAAB rear mud flaps for the 1993-1998 9000 CS and CSE cars - not made for the AERO. They say "SAAB" on them too. I have to locate which box they are in....

When I installed my Rear Aero bumper I had to cut some old wheel liner trim down to have a "mud flap" to prevent debris from getting up into the rear 1/4s but they are not visible and barely doing anything IMHO - so I want "Aero" minded REAR flaps - fronts would be a bonus.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
I have Brand new SAAB rear mud flaps for the 1993-1998 9000 CS and CSE cars - not made for the AERO. They say "SAAB" on them too. I have to locate which box they are in....

When I installed my Rear Aero bumper I had to cut some old wheel liner trim down to have a "mud flap" to prevent debris from getting up into the rear 1/4s but they are not visible and barely doing anything IMHO - so I want "Aero" minded REAR flaps - fronts would be a bonus.
I'm interested when you find them. (sorry for the threadjack btw)

·
Banned
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I believe those are the rear flaps I am looking for an I expect to modify the Aero so they fit. If I am not mistaken we did this to our old 94 white aero. I have to have decent flaps for Rally America rules. The front 9k ones are fairly common, arent they? Let me know how much burns I am very interested.

·
Banned
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah just checked out a pic of our old Aero and it has front and rears. If my dad can properly modify one so it looks good I am pretty sure I am capable. :lol:

Let me know on price. Im not on much so if you get a chance an email to [email protected] would be awesome! Thanks dude.

·
Banned
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sold dude. Send me your email addy and I will paypal in the morning. If shipping ends up costing a lot cuz im out here in WA I can send you some more to help out. Thanks! My email is [email protected] if you email me your email it would be much quicker for me in the morning before work! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts