Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
yep - I need 2 things right now for our Saab.

2001 9-5 Wagon

Dash vent - FAR RIGHT SIDE - facing Passengers. It's rectangluar. I need one (my knee went into ours....)

Also looking for 1 or a pair of smoked fender markers. One of ours has lost a lens thanks to some stupid cold weather and super high winds (Or Brittany hit something...)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for a Driver side FOG light for a 2001 9-5 as well, for a friends car - and the lower Linear lip trim same side.

Also a BLACK hood for a 2000 9-3 in GOOD shape within reasonable distance to 18902 zip code. Not going to pay $300+ for a used hood either. I can get a new hood for not much more.

Let me know if you got something!

Thanks

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Adding a few items!

Turn Signal Switch for a 2001 9-5

Intermediate Pipe for a 2001 9-5

Front Aero Springs for a 2001 9-5 (Wagon) but any will do at this point.

Manual Trans 9-5 Wagon (whole car for me) lol

·
10,303 Posts
Make an offer or trade something, but you can have the black hood and smoked blinkers off my 9-3 at the compount. Go get. Your little 9000 is there waiting too.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Make an offer or trade something, but you can have the black hood and smoked blinkers off my 9-3 at the compount. Go get. Your little 9000 is there waiting too.
What year was your 9-3? At somepoint that changed the hood strut mounts - so if it's the right one and it's decent, how much you want for that? Then add $15 for the pair of smoked marker lights.

I was thinking of going up Sunday if someone was going to be around - I wanted to see if I could bum a lift and do the Geo's Clutch. I would again - offer to pay for some food in trade. I tried calling Jeff earlier this week - no answer or return call. Guess I should call Aerica

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Update: Dash Vent, Fender Markers & Turn Signal Switch Acquired
Not so much wanting a 9-5 wagon right now - other projects in the works. (But a good deal is something not to be passed up)

Still need: Fog light, Intermediate Pipe for a 2001 9-5, Front Aero Springs for a 2001 9-5 (Wagon) and a hood as mentioned above for a black 00' 9-3.

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
Sent an email and will take some pics of fog choices assuming techs aren't out 'sick' tommorrow.

Forecast was 68-72 here today and whadddya know... lotsa sick techs

;)

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am now seeking a 9-5 Front Passenger Window Lift Assembly - need ASAP.

Please e-mail me if you have one with shipping to PA 19446

THANKS

I still need the Fog Light as well for the same car - 2001 9-5 Wagon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts