Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so been out of saabs for a bit now and am very sad about this soo...

looking to get back in.

i would like a 2dr c900 turbo 5spd that can be used as a daily driver. looking for under $2,000 if possible.

i would love to have leather, heated seats, etc, but am willing to make concessions based on price..

let me know what you got

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
There's a guy in Stratham who has a '93 Commemorative Edition, has been sitting for a bit but needs a big ol' rust bubble taken care of on the left rear fender. Think he was right in that price range. Let me know.

CL

so been out of saabs for a bit now and am very sad about this soo...

looking to get back in.

i would like a 2dr c900 turbo 5spd that can be used as a daily driver. looking for under $2,000 if possible.

i would love to have leather, heated seats, etc, but am willing to make concessions based on price..

let me know what you got

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
There's a guy in Stratham who has a '93 Commemorative Edition, has been sitting for a bit but needs a big ol' rust bubble taken care of on the left rear fender. Think he was right in that price range. Let me know.

CL
Not to threadjack, but do you know if the guy ever put the CE in the registry?

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i do mean a hatch... although a notchback turbo project is agreeable as well...

any other ideas? working on that CE but also looking for others...

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Rats, just got the "sorry" email. I just missed out on a Ruby Red '93 900S in Albany with 132K miles for $450. Saw it on CL this morning. Anybody here pick it up?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts