Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case you didn't know, I had been looking at a few 99's lately. well one poped up on ebay that I could not stop myself from bidding! I got a right good deal if I do say so myself. I had been looking at the one on the SC classifieds (damn near MINT 99-T) but it cost a little more money then I had at the time So anyways, this one looks fantastic to me. I'll post pics when I pick it up

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...2&category=6438&sspagename=STRK:MEBWA:IT&rd=1

·
Registered
47 Posts
Congrsatulations, I look forward to hearing about your driving experiences with it. :wink:

·
Registered
176 Posts
One heck of a nice find…..
If you need seat skins or stuff like that let me know….
I have a couple complete 1978 99 interiors that I hated to throw away and your welcome to them if it helps….

·
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Rhich. the driver seat has the typical saab problem (fixed once, but I would be willing to bet it's fixing to collapse again). pass seat is not in real good shape as is the seat bottom of the rear seat. what else... headliner! I know I am going to need to re-do that, but I can do that myself no problem. any interior parts you could give me will help me out. but yeah, main things I know I am going to need will be seat skins.

·
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think I mentioned that :lol: Long Island is less than 2 hours away from us where as you are 5+

1 - 11 of 11 Posts