Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hqai guise!

Okay, so i picked up a set of Volvo FWD 5X108 Steelies with Blizzaks on them. Since I'm lazy, I don't feel like dismounting from my 9-5 rims and mounting again.

Where can I find a full set of wobble bolts for those steelies? They're the steelies that could fit a C70, 850, S70, etc.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Lol, toolbox my ass. Get smoked.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Sorry to revive this but I found this as measurement for the stock bolts in another thread:

"The stock bolt is listed as:
Thread: M12 x 1.5
Thread length: 29.5mm
Seat Angle: 60 degrees"

Why would the length of the wobble bolt be 4.5mm shorter than the stockers?

EDIT: Also noticed that Saunders stated not to track cars with wobble bolts. Would this really be an issue if you had hubcentric rings, too? I mean when the wheel is on a matching hub, it's not going to have play and the bolts only tighten it down into place so where would there be an issue?

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
where did you find that info?

the length looks like full bolt length, not thread length, im 99.5% sure the THREAD length is 25mm. take one out and measure it.

i think it was more along the lines of some people wouldnt track a car on adapters, wobble bolts would be fine in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Just was dealing with this very issue for getting extended lugs for my 18's. The thread length is 23.5mm. Not sure on seat angle but that is the thread length.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts