Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sitting on the curb on Main Street, Culpeper yesterday. Nikon batteries died, these taken on the iPhone:

Parade starts of with a bunch of WWII Warbirds flying overhead and behind:

Thirsty!

Connor's kinda hiding behind a sign pole.

A little out of focus, but Connor's ready to go! (His favorite number: 9. I kid you not.)

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Two years, three months absolutely FLYS by!

·
Registered
836 Posts
nice pics, i actually just bought 2 third party batteries off amazon for my t2i, they are about 30 dollars cheaper and honestly get the job done just as well, im sure they wont last as long as the original battery over time but its fine for the price.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When's he get to drive the commem? Looks like you guys had a good time!
Heya, Justin! I've tried several times to get them in the Commem. Weird: They're scared of that car for some reason.... Must be that sinister black... ;-D

Yeah, we had a fantastic weekend. Car show and a cook-out at the in-laws the following day. I charged up the camera, but didn't take a single picture this time. DOH! Mostly muscle and hot rods. Everyone was stunning too. Guess I was just too busy with the boys to take pics.

nice pics, i actually just bought 2 third party batteries off amazon for my t2i, they are about 30 dollars cheaper and honestly get the job done just as well, im sure they wont last as long as the original battery over time but its fine for the price.
Hey, thanks Palla. I'll check that out.

·
Registered
185 Posts
The Twin Turbos look great, especially with those hats. Considering how hot it was over the long weekend, it sounds like naps were in order for everybody after that outing. ;)

As for the batteries, I'm with Palla, you can find comparable LiIon batteries for your camera online and save a tidy sum over the branded ones.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey, thanks, Tom! Yeah, it was a blast of a weekend. Two parades Saturday (first one, LAME, second one -- the one I took pics of the boys at was great!), fireworks, car show, cookout, and chillin' on Monday. All-in-all, pretty much perfect!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Now where have I seen that face before?? :D He really looks like you, Jim!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
I did the same with my Nikon, spare charger too and was about 1/3 of the price of a branded Nikon battery. Have had it about 2 years now and does just as well as the original.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts