Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a copy of the WIS saab 9-5 98-07.

However when using it I keep getting this problem:

Is this option supposed to work?

Thank you in advance,

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
That looks like the TIS program, which requires having your computer "keyed" to use. Not 100% sure cuz I rarely use TIS, but my WIS program opens right up to a vehicle selection menu

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That looks like the TIS program, which requires having your computer "keyed" to use. Not 100% sure cuz I rarely use TIS, but my WIS program opens right up to a vehicle selection menu
It is only liscenced for the 9-5 98-2007

Has anyone had this problem screen come up?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Does it do this for everything? I have never seen it myself with mine, it just seems to be missing files or just not working correctly

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
I recently bought Windows 7. My WIS won't load... Aaaarrrgh!

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Is the disc in the drive? Sometimes if you do not do a proper complete install it will require the disc in the drive to draw images and data from it... I have see that before when I was working at the Saab dealership. Do you have isoview installed?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is the disc in the drive? Sometimes if you do not do a proper complete install it will require the disc in the drive to draw images and data from it... I have see that before when I was working at the Saab dealership. Do you have isoview installed?
It asked to install ISO view when I put the cd in, and the error came up with CD in drive and with it out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts