Saab Link Forums banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
don't get me wrong, I love those 19" turbines, but I'm just saying that he should use the Turbines as his winter wheels and the black AFT ones as his summer wheels. I just think the black goes great with the white Aero.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
don't get me wrong, I love those 19" turbines, but I'm just saying that he should use the Turbines as his winter wheels and the black AFT ones as his summer wheels. I just think the black goes great with the white Aero.
I strongly disagree - but that is just my opinion. It's his car - his wheels, he get's to choose :) I like the turbine wheels much better - I think those black wheels are good enough for a few months of use, anything past that and they would just look annoying to me.

Bump for a nice clean new car!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Have you had that Geo Metro longer than any of you Saab at this point ?

Have you had that Geo Metro longer than any of you Saab at this point ?
betcha my wife's prius would outdrag your metro... lol is you have a sand dial

My 95' 9000 is sitting - with a dead battery :( I need to charge it up again and make room in the garage for the 86' then put the 95' in my driveway for winter - alas, I should invest in a car cover too I think. The vintage is mad at me also with a dead battery (first time ever) and it's packed with a 9000 Aero rear seat since well... spring inside the garage. It's awaiting fuel lines and more attention yet.

My "Winter Beaters" Consist of a Geo Metro and a Sonoma 2.2 2WD Truck.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Do they make 19" snow tires?
Yeah Dunlop, Bridgestone, and Pirelli make snows for the factory 19 size on the Aero, i believe Nokian does as well but i cant verify that atm. The Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 2 is available for it as well, which is pretty damn good in the snow for an all season tire.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.