Saab Link Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I found them frustrating, but not in the way you would think. I had to work really hard to get the car to misbehave in the snow. I still prefer my Hakka's but for the price the LM-60's are a really good tire. Supposedly the blizzaks don't do as well as they wear though compared to my beloved Hakkapelitas, but time will tell. They registered in at almost 12/32's when i gauged them, so they are pretty solid for now. I am really happy with the look of the wheels too on the car.

I snapped a quick pic while i was out looking for trouble, the main roads were clear at this point but the back roads (dirt and gravel ones mostly) had a nice bed of packed snow, and some powder here and there too. I stopped for coffee with my snow crew (equipped with shovels, which did get used at one point, not worth discussing, but anyway).

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Man that car is a twin of mine. Nice!

I got the Blizzak LM60s as well, and I have been very happy so far. The new 9-5 is an absolutely awesome snow car.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.