Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*sigh* :lol:

'96 900SE. 2.0t, 5spd, 170k, rollin on studded Hakka 2's.

(The VigLuca bodywork was free)

Plans? Maybe do a little painting/cleaning. Maybe a little stage 1. That's about it.

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
Dude, you go through saabs faster then Rafel did.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Wait a second, before I congratulate you on your score, when's the inspection run out, Stig? That better be a 2011 4, 6 or 8 sticker on that vehicle. ;)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Besides the few rust spots fixed with less than exact matching green paint, I think it's a nice car. One certainly can't beat the $600 price if it runs and drives well....I don't think one should sell a running, inspectable car for less than 1k anyways. If it drives well, throws good heat, and is reliable, it's a sure winner for your purposes.

And hell, $100 worth of paint and you could easily fix all the areas on that car. Good winter beater/DD....something you could probably sell for more than you paid after a little sweat equity/$$ investment. Good luck with her.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
By the time I had $ to be seriously interested, I pretty much assumed it was long gone :( Oh well, I think I'll be happier with this anyway. Never got along with Subie seats for any length of time. Plus I don't need to buy another set of wheels for the bolt tires :D

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
I sold it with a spare set of 5-spoke alloys and 2 extra steelies. The seats did suck for sitting more than 45 minutes, but big ass tail happy throttle slides in the slippy stuff made up for it. :)

I sold it to a kid who lives in Georgia Center on VTRides, so hopefully he'll have fun with it and not trash it too much.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I sold it with a spare set of 5-spoke alloys and 2 extra steelies. The seats did suck for sitting more than 45 minutes, but big ass tail happy throttle slides in the slippy stuff made up for it. :)

I sold it to a kid who lives in Georgia Center on VTRides, so hopefully he'll have fun with it and not trash it too much.
Yeah, sure was fun last time I drove it. I think the 1 hour each way on a good day commute would kinda kill that, though.

I like the bodywork there, the john deer green looks close enough to scarab green to me! Is it inspected?
It is inspected, but only through December. Green is kinda close...ish...if you close your eyes :lol:

I see you on shelburne road with that pig yesterday? 5:10ish
Nope. Has barely left the driveway since I brought it home...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts