Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My windshield wipers are a little rusted and smear up everything. Should I go with new Saab ones, or some other kind? I found a few but I don't think anyone sells ones for the back wiper (or is it the same as the front)?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...tem=7919608577&category=33657&sspagename=WDVW

Just to clarify, I need new arms and wipers, the arms are rusted and one is kinda bent. The wipers are clarcked and warped and don't work real well.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Don't waste your money on Saab wipers, or on those MTec wipers. I bought a pair of the MTecs off of eBay, and while they look kind of cool, they don't wipe worth anything. For the money, I think Bosch wipers are the best out there. Right now I have PIAA wipers on my Saab, which I think are even better than Bosch wipers, but they're expensive. I bought a spoiler wiper for the driver's side and a curved one for the passenger side. As for the arms, just unbolt them, sand the rust off, and give them a good coat of automotive trim paint, available from any old auto parts store.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts