Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently bought a roll of Armor-all wipes to clean all my windows inside and out. They remove dirt quickly and efficiently, have just the right amount of moisture and dry progressively as you use them. The wipes are slightly linty, but not bad at all. The difference between my old windows was a real eye-opener.

I know that many people swear by Rain-X for efficient water removal from your windshield, but... The other day at Target I bought a gallon of pinkish windshield washer fluid which doesn't freeze until -20F and makes the water bead up on your windshield like Rain-X and others... Except it's really cheap. Just pour it into your washer tank and wash your windshield with it... Works like a charm!! Makes water removal very efficient and improves rain visibility a lot. I am happy with it. Recommended.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I used to use Rain-X becaues it worked good. I've never tried Armor-all because I usually don't like their products too much. I used Diamondite's three step process because I had tiny scratches and haze. It was easy to use and the results were amazing. The first step took out the small scratches and then the third step made the windshiled perfect for sheating away rain. The best part is that it's still repelling the rain two months later. I'm going to get some more soon and do it again! I would recomend you give it a try you might be amazed like me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts