Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guy here sold his 9-3 and has spare rims /w winter tires.

Tire Size: P195 / 65 R15
RIM bolt pattern is 5x110

So bolt pattern same - will it clear the brakes?

I don't mind the tire being skinnier for the winter anyways.

Can anyone confirm?

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Depends on the 9-5. They will not clear the larger brakes on the 9-5 Aero models, and later in the run, say 2006-09, some of the Aero stuff spread throughout the line. But they should fit stock 9-5's other than Aeros.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
If they are deltas I want to see how silly they look on a 9-5.

·
10,303 Posts
Guy here sold his 9-3 and has spare rims /w winter tires.

Tire Size: P195 / 65 R15
RIM bolt pattern is 5x110

So bolt pattern same - will it clear the brakes?

I don't mind the tire being skinnier for the winter anyways.

Can anyone confirm?
Driver over and offer to buy them if they fit on the car?

·
Registered
879 Posts
Word of caution, the tire diameter of the NG9-3 is different to that of the 9-5. You may need new tires for the speedo to function correctly.

·
10,303 Posts
Word of caution, the tire diameter of the NG9-3 is different to that of the 9-5. You may need new tires for the speedo to function correctly.
Is that what you told the cop on 495?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Reviving the thread because this epicness is about to go down. 15 inch Deltas on a 9-5 with pictures coming soon. #blewouttwotiresonapotholelastnight

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Hahah nice. Totally relevant:

·
Registered
442 Posts
wont fit 95 arc brrakes to big check your owners manual has a section on tires
(EDIT, saw you specified ARC, I've updated my post to reflect the ARC model not being able to fit 15s like the Aero)
Fits fine. No clearance issues at all.

Like a previous poster said
99-05 9-5 Linear models are good to go
99-05 9-5 ARC and Aero has bigger brakes and they won't fit.
06+ 9-5 models have bigger brakes and also won't fit.

No real stability issues. Traction control and ABS seem unfazed by them. Did some snowy driving tonight and intentionally let the car get frisky to test it all out and everything worked well.
If you're driving your car normally there aren't really any issues other than the speedo thinking your going faster than you are (and racking up more miles than you are). Of course, it don't really think it's a problem "misrepresenting" your mileage if you're odo says the car is HIGHER mileage.

Pictures in a day or two. I thought they were going to look way more silly than they do, to be honest they just simply aren't all that attractive is all. Doesn't really look silly. Was kinda bummed about that. lol.

15 inch deltas on a 9-5 confirmed working!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts