Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
never had a car that had a good climate control system... Honda lacks this bad, i mean real baddddddd

Really dont understand all the buttons on it yet... what can i say its warm!

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Its cold in sweden... on another note my 9000 seems to no longer put any out, so now i'm a/c'less and heatless, looks like i have a project for this week now.... :(

·
Registered
879 Posts
Due to a design flaw, the heater is jammed fully on on the driver side of my 9-5. :-|

·
Registered
709 Posts
My Saab heater is the same way, and I love it. I just have to remember to set it on auto or else it gets so warm it makes me sick to my stomach.

I used the heated seats for the first time this season too last night (49* and rainy).

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
While most of my Saabs have been good with throwing heat, I'll never forget the heater core slowly going in my old 89 900s 2dr 5spd....Besides that though, Saabs are great when it comes to comfort, especially in the winter when heated seats become a necessity.

Best cold weather car I ever had was a 2000 Audi A6 2.8 Quattro. The car was slow, but was loaded and comfortable. Best cold weather feature was a heated steering wheel! One minute and your hands would be warm, if not burning....amazing feature that I still miss. I think Saab should incorporate the same thing into their new vehicles if it isn't already available.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts