Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4-5" in the last two hours. Couple feet since yesterday. Windy.

These were completely clear this weekend...

My 9k Aero:

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Better question, why do you have a pool in VT?

·
Registered
135 Posts
2 feet in south burlington and some more to come, glad i put the viggen away for the winter.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I've pulled a car out of the ditch 5 times this morning. My wife in the 9k (3) times, a Hyundai Accent, and a Chrysler Siebring.

Winter FTL.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Rain down here on the coast... my driveway and the driveway at the office are sinking.

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
FUCK THE SNOW, i swear if i see snow on the ground at any point this week, i'll probably die of a heart attack.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still falling.

There's... just... nowhere to put it anymore...

This is the higher part of the roof, the low half has been this way for a while

Pallet sitting on top of a fireplace, which is a few feet tall

3' fence to keep the dogs in

I was planning on getting this out on the first weekend of April.... not looking good :lol:

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Tell me about it. Here in cortland we got a couple feet, I work at a used car lot, they canceled morning classes so off to work I went. What a day, looks like you got more though.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Thats the question I want answered; What the hell are you guys doing with all that snow?
dumping it in our rivers*

Also stig thats insane

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lets just say the snowbanks are pretty goddamn big. And REALLY easy to see around when you're trying to turn**

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I'm wearing short sleeves down here in Indiana. :p

That's a a TON of snow!

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Snow has been a bitch down in my neck of the woods this winter too, but I'd gladly trade places with you for what we got Sunday. We were down along the break line of snow/rain. It poured rain all f'n day Sunday which contributed to a meltdown of the multiple feet of snow we have piled up all around--flooding. Then it dipped below freezing and we got freezing rain all night. Yesterday it snowed for most of the day on top of it all. Trees and power lines down all over the place--no power. When I was trying to chip the 2" of frozen shit off my wife's Volvo yesterday, the damn sunroof exploded--happy times...

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Snow has been a bitch down in my neck of the woods this winter too, but I'd gladly trade places with you for what we got Sunday. We were down along the break line of snow/rain. It poured rain all f'n day Sunday which contributed to a meltdown of the multiple feet of snow we have piled up all around--flooding. Then it dipped below freezing and we got freezing rain all night. Yesterday it snowed for most of the day on top of it all. Trees and power lines down all over the place--no power. When I was trying to chip the 2" of frozen shit off my wife's Volvo yesterday, the damn sunroof exploded--happy times...
X2, except for the sunroof part. This winter just absolutely shits! My basement flooded 2X in the past 3 days- once because the pump just up and quit. The 2nd time when we lost power.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
24" of freshies makes for some seriously awesome snowboarding.

If you live in VT, you gotta own the winter. It's too damn long if you don't.

Also, Audi 4000's are probably the best freekin' thing in the snow short of a snow machine.

Do yourself a favor stig and get an AWD car with a manual transmission. Then you look forward to snow days. Believe me.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
24" of freshies makes for some seriously awesome snowboarding.

If you live in VT, you gotta own the winter. It's too damn long if you don't.

Also, Audi 4000's are probably the best freekin' thing in the snow short of a snow machine.

Do yourself a favor stig and get an AWD car with a manual transmission. Then you look forward to snow days. Believe me.
You are still alive!!! I figured maybe they hadn't got electricity up there to Westford yet. :cool: Good to hear you're still kickin' the quattro.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Yep, still alive. Somehow my free time has dwindled to zero.

And Westford only has electricity when it feels like it.

The quattro is seriously bad-ass. I loved the Subie, but this thing is just too much damn fun for 130HP.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts