Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
no exactly a "race" nor was it in my saab, but rather in my friends audi A4
we get on the turnpike, and this white geo storm cuts us off and procedes to SLOWLY pass some SLOW cars. My friend say to give him the finger, so my other friend casually waves a finger at him as we roll by at about 85
the ass tailgates, then pulls up next to us waving his switchblade at us like he was going to throw it at us throught his closed window or something. Now let me just say, this guy had whitetrash written all over him. Then he desides to swerve and come quite close to my friends audi. so he pulls out in front of us, and slows down. So we pass him at about 85, and tries to keep up until about 105 when his car reaches top end. So we slow down, and he goes to pass us, and my friend driving slams on the brakes and lets him fly by. the kid in our passenger seat's name sounds like maverick, so we said we went Top Gun on the white trash ass by slammin on the airbrakes and letting him pass

kinda random, actually really random, but pretty fun
i guess you may have had to have been there though

Brian

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
ahahahaha, that exact same thing happened to me and my friends in my jeep, but it wasn't a geo, it was like a yugo or something really really old and shitty, and i wouldn't trust at 35 mph

today on the highway, i saw a geo tracker (that suv thingy), and it had a ricer wing on the roof! and it had a spray paint flame job which was really shitty, and it had a really small as screen mounted on the dash and it had supports behind it, if i didn't see the picture moving, i would have said it was a picture frame, lol there was a really hot girl in the passenger seat, and she had a look on her face like, 'dear god, what am i doing with this loser, i could do so much better' and she looked over at me, and waved and smiled and must've been like, help me or something, lol.

~justin

·
Registered
145 Posts
Good kill,

There is a Geo in my town that is putting down 260 to the wheels, that’s about 300 at the crank. It's hilarious to see people’s faces when this POS smokes them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts