Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen this 900 a few times, and every time i see it I fall a bit more in love with it. I first saw this car about a year ago and it has always been an inspiration for me. The last time I saw it I sniped a quick pic. Wondering if anyone knows who it is. I'd love to thank them for inspiring me!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey! nice to finally get to talk to you! right now I drive a c900 turbo vert. Your car is one of the reasons I got a c900 so thanks for the inspiration! haha do you still work at village Saab? I'm trying to get an internship in that area for school.. you think Village would accept me?

here the pic i took of your c900

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
thank you! i am glad it inspired someone.

its worth a try, we have a kid that comes in like 1 a month for an internship, but you never know unless you try

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i will definitely try at village.

so what are some of the mods you did on that 900?

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
cut springs, Bilstien HD shocks, aligned by Russ at Acton Brake + alignment, intake, turbo exhaust, a/c delete, and a aluminum racing seat :). mind too it was and N/A car that i was autoxing. but i really started to get into autox and i sold that car to put more of my time and effort into my Spg

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
cut springs, Bilstien HD shocks, aligned by Russ at Acton Brake + alignment, intake, turbo exhaust, a/c delete, and a aluminum racing seat :). mind too it was and N/A car that i was autoxing. but i really started to get into autox and i sold that car to put more of my time and effort into my totally badass tc rotate HolsetedSpg
Fixed*

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how's the ride with the cut springs? I've heard of alot of people cutting springs to get a nice stance. Im considering it for my vert.

·
User
9,193 Posts
I really need to chop the springs in my 900... lol. Looks so badass. c900's looks best dropped.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I really need to chop the springs in my 900... lol. Looks so badass. c900's looks best dropped.
you got the 900 on airbags right? I think its actually the backround on my phone right now :!: haha

·
User
9,193 Posts
you got the 900 on airbags right? I think its actually the backround on my phone right now :!: haha
No, my friend had the air ride SPG... actually, 2 friends. Brian (greyspg on here) was the first to have it. Then he sold the kit and we installed it in our friend Kyle's SPG. Now it's been dismantled and sold to some non Saab guy.

I've got a 99 LB Viggen... used to have an 88 SPG, well, I still do; It's just wrecked now.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've seen pictures of the Viggen it looks awesome! mad props!

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
i took 2 coils of the front and 1 1/2 off the rear. the ride wasnt horriable kinda what you would expect from a lowered car, i'd do it again in a street car. but in my autox SPG i bought stiff Afco springs #500 front #650 rear with adjusters in the rear

haha thanks for the edit Justin!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm gonna try it on my vert. see if it works, and if I like it. Cut springs on c900 definitely look dope.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
i took 2 coils of the front and 1 1/2 off the rear. the ride wasnt horriable kinda what you would expect from a lowered car, i'd do it again in a street car. but in my autox SPG i bought stiff Afco springs #500 front #650 rear with adjusters in the rear

haha thanks for the edit Justin!
Lol no problem, my spg's running the same springs, I may have to pm you about this seasons auto-x i may wanna try one or two nearby with my spg if i ever get it back on the road.

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
Depending on the location....I'd bring my SPG for a test.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think i went to an autox race at devens last summer. i'd really like to get into it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts