Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SWEET looking '91 or '92 9kT, Aero wheels, debadged. Looked like a time capsule. Pulled up beside in my Aero as he got off the exit and gave him a big thumbs up. Cool to see 'old' iron like that still bombing around VT. :cool:

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Love those early 9kT's. I'm still kicking myself for not buying a really cherry, red '91 pre-Aero 5 years ago. That thing was stupid fast.
Retardedly passed / missed out on a platana gray 91 9kT in NH a year or so ago. Car was from New Mexico, and needed a tranny. MINT other than that, and needing a headliner. $400. :rolleyes:

One of my favorite saabs ever made.

·
Registered
16 Posts
SWEET looking '91 or '92 9kT, Aero wheels, debadged. Looked like a time capsule. Pulled up beside in my Aero as he got off the exit and gave him a big thumbs up. Cool to see 'old' iron like that still bombing around VT. :cool:
That was my 92 na, I remember you passed me before i got off exit 13.. Ha, wheels did need some work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.