Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Going on a viggen

The rims are 18x8 with a +40 offset.

The koni kit will be going on once it gets warm.

Can i fit 225/40/18 without rubbing? or should i just stick to 215/40/18

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
When I had 18's, my front was 225/40/r18 and I had no issues. The only time i heard it rub was in my downhill driveway and my car is parked sideways so the car leaned to the driver side so when I turned the wheel, it would rub for a second. I never heard it rub anywhere else. So it was close, but fine. I have stock suspension. As for tire choice, go with Falken Azenis

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
I wouldn't run a 215 on an 8.

I also am not too sure I would run 615's again (there is more than one azenis tire)

st115s are nice, not sure there made anymore tho. I also can't comment on star spec life yet unfortunately.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I forgot which number i was thinking of and i figured you'd pop in and clarify haha. but ya i was thinking of the 615's.

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
i dont see an issue with 225's. a 215 is pretty narrow for an 8 inch wheel...i havent played with either of my sets of 18's yet tho so im clueless on the fitment.

also i was thinking of the fk452's. the st115's are no longer made. 452s are great. ive abused them performance wise and my dad has logged miles on his car, and they are good.

i know nothing about that kumho i think its new.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I was considering the toyo t1r. How would that fair?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts