Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there have the Hirsch lip spoiler installed on there car? I think I like the look of it but have never really seen any good pictures. Also, does anyone else make a similar model? If anyone else has picture of their 9-5's with spoilers please show because I am still deciding what I want to go for. Thanks.

·
Registered
461 Posts
So its time to create my christmas list and I decide my car needed a spoiler and I ahve decided on this one......anyone know of any where the middle supports are further apart?

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
tower to ground control, we have a car appraoching the runway that is not cleared for takeoff... I repeat, this vehicle is NOT cleared for takeoff.

·
Registered
461 Posts
What's that supposed to mean smart guy :eek: ? My car needs to look sporty and no offense tellifaro but that flat on that you have for my 9-5 doesn't look agressive enough for the 400+ dollar price.

Abducted what are you getting at? :x Better tell me or I won't buy the hyperboost valve... j/k I will anyway. Cause I love you :D

·
Registered
461 Posts
Yes I agree that mitsubishi one is a little to big... I want mine black and smaller, but I like that design though. But the volvo one below I think I might settle with..... and at least I am have not decided or will ever decided to do what the people in thse other two pics of done

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
*cough* rice *cough* Keep it stock or get an OEM spoiler - i best not see any WINGS on a Saab - or I'm gonna do nothing and get pissed and start talking to myself.... more. :evil:

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
Osiris said:
What's that supposed to mean smart guy :eek: ? My car needs to look sporty and no offense tellifaro but that flat on that you have for my 9-5 doesn't look agressive enough for the 400+ dollar price.

Abducted what are you getting at? :x Better tell me or I won't buy the hyperboost valve... j/k I will anyway. Cause I love you :D
I just think that wing is a little big for a Saab. :wink: but that is just my taste. did you look at the Saab catalog? they also have 9-5 spoilers. I like the volvo one you posted, too.

oh and you are welcome to the hyperboost.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
saabvos said:
what are you talking about no wings on a saab

saabs are meant to fly :wink:
yes they are - but Cavaliers/Malabu's aren't! :p :lol: That one Volvo one looks like the spoiler for the 9K that comes from that online kit company - it's OK.

·
Registered
30 Posts
The rear spoiler on mine is one of the clinchers that pushed me to buy mine! I've never seen another with one! The big tacky rice burner style wings though I'd have to frown upon, especially on a Saab! I prefer sutle and/or factory.

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
very nice wagon.
:shock: 8)

i refuse to ever be seen in a minivan, and i am not big on SUV's. So if someday I need to have a "daddy mobile", I am shooting for a 9-5 aero wagon (with maptun or nordic chip, of course) or a vulva R wagon with AWD and twin turbo 300+ HP.

Nice.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks for the compliments guys! I saw a V70 R wagon the other day on the b-more beltway...so, so nice! My dad is on his 3rd Volvo wagon ('00 V40, '02 V70 & now has an '05 V70) & I love them. I was originally looking for one of those until I came across the 9-5's & when I found this one, I had to have it! I have a Jeep Cherokee now & it's nice for snow (when we get it) but otherwise is a wagon w/ 4wd & real bad gas mileage! LOL

·
Registered
745 Posts
ed1le said:
The rear spoiler on mine is one of the clinchers that pushed me to buy mine! I've never seen another with one! The big tacky rice burner style wings though I'd have to frown upon, especially on a Saab! I prefer sutle and/or factory.
Nice..., and I agree with your assessment, as you've got the right idea in my book....subtle, functionaly, and factory looking.

Welcome to the site..., hope your experience here will be much like mine.., informative, and fun..

regards

1 - 20 of 20 Posts