• B

Votes: 10 27.0%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A

B Sorry this is the wrong B wheel. the right wheel is at the bottom of this post. ( edited 1/5/2011 11:31 pm :)

Ok I revised B and this is how it looks now. It turned out the wheel i wanted is slightly different from what I have originally photoshoped. Sorry ;-)

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is it possible to put create a voting poll ?

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's actually a Polished aluminum. No clear coat so they require polishing once every few month. it takes about 5 mins to polish the lip on each wheel otherwise they look semi polished kind like a brushed aluminum look or fogged polished look. Def not that typical polished chrome yuk.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
It's actually a Polished aluminum. No clear coat so they require polishing once every few month. it takes about 5 mins to polish the lip on each wheel otherwise they look semi polished kind like a brushed aluminum look or fogged polished look. Def not that typical polished chrome yuk.
I was still talking about the mirrors man, in the first picture it looks like they're chrome/polished in the second one theyre black. As for wheels, I like both to be honest, I just prefer the multispokes :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
I voted for A.

I will mention regarding alu that requires polishing, well get a pair of knee pads and what you will find yourself doing is like a part of a wheel every few days.

I had a set of HRE's and loved the look but after a few weeks of neglect in winter, a Mothers ball helped but it still took a lot of work to keep them looking nice. Not even top shape, just presentable enough to go to cruise night and not hide. You better get a ton of rags and you will have sore fingers. :)

Even in the summer it took effort to keep up. A bit of wax will help.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I voted for A.

I will mention regarding alu that requires polishing, well get a pair of knee pads and what you will find yourself doing is like a part of a wheel every few days.

I had a set of HRE's and loved the look but after a few weeks of neglect in winter, a Mothers ball helped but it still took a lot of work to keep them looking nice. Not even top shape, just presentable enough to go to cruise night and not hide. You better get a ton of rags and you will have sore fingers. :)

Even in the summer it took effort to keep up. A bit of wax will help.
Well I I had these wheels for over 4 years now and I would say i only polished that lip not more than 10 times in all 4 years. usually 3-4 times a year or so is good enough. I believe for the first 2 years i didn't even polish them at all and they always looked fine. I would guess maybe the grade of aluminum and could make a difference. but who knows.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I bought them used but HRE are $4,000 :shock: at a minimum.

I just got lucky. Quality was real good but I should have had the "valet" out there doing them. Next time ..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts