Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Waiting on my manual to get here - but itching to get some things done.. was digging around under the hood to change out the old BPV and replace with nice aluminum one I used briefly on my NG when I noticed one connection undone nad one port/nipple that had no hose on it.

The electrical connector looks identical to the 4 connecting to the manifold or the connection on top of the apc... but it is connected to nothing! Sticking up in the middle of this picture. The area that looks like it is missing a hose is just left of the apc, looks brass.? More pictures @ link: http://gallery.me.com/gildedsplinters#100439

My first c900 - any and all help appreciated!
Jon

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great - thanks Palmer. All engine bays need superfluous plugs that look exactly like important ones... or its just a Swedish Extra.

·
7,595 Posts
this is a frequent post here, and the answer is what Palmer said...

on LH 2.4 cars there are potentially 2 extra connectors, one for the EGR and one for the cold start injector. USA cars (baring 90& 91 SPG's) got neither of these.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.