Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my SaabLink Decal currently under the hood cause I'm awaiting the Generation II decal with the Griffens to stick on the car ;) Here's a front and back shot of my clean 9KT and then some :)

Also here's DeLorean's Ad for the sites he belongs to:

·
10,303 Posts
I have a SaabCentral and a SaabScene(im never on it) sticker on my rear window.

When a get a vinyl sticky SaabLink sticker, that will replace the SaabScene one.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Yeaa...there needs to be a second, better batch. Those were made by a short deadline :roll:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
haha, you have a maine license plate frame, kick ass! maine all the way!

anyways, nice car dude, i like it a lot

does anyone have any saablink decals left at all? or know when the new ones will be out?

also, where did you get that sticker of the upside down saab and the beer? i've seen the picture, but never on a sticker, you must tell me where you got that!

i like how you took the picture of all the stickers when the car is covered in wax...

~justin

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
yeah, that one, but where did you get it in sticker form????

~justin

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's not a sticker - it was laminated by Tweeks I believe for Saabtoberfest. He gave it to all the Saabcentral folks when we met up there. Thanks again Ben ;) So if you want one - talk to him. I have mine on my rear window. And yes - DeLorean was in progress of Waxing his SPG when I swung by- thus the wax. :p

·
7,595 Posts
This car recently went away for good. Some of it's parts live on, though the body had more rust than was feasible to repair.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
:( Sad, that car was badass for the mileage & history behind it.
How is burns any how, still with the dog, & the girl, in their house?

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Theres a thread around here somewhere (i think its even sticky)

So a search, it will show up.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I was getting Eric Carlsons autograph for a friend at a SOC one time. The picture there was the same picture that I was getting signed. Eric told me that the bottle was actually orange soda, but over time everyone said it was beer and thought he would just let the story stand. He said the best part of the wreck was that he lost a sock drying it out and it floated down the stream and everyone thought he had lost a foot in the roll over.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Yeah, I have to get mine off my windows somehow since the wreck. I dont know what I would do without them on the new whip...whenever the insurance gets sorted out.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Should I resurect this thread? Let's try again - I don't even have any TSL decals - I always give them out if I get any before I can stick one on my car! lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
I was getting Eric Carlsons autograph for a friend at a SOC one time. The picture there was the same picture that I was getting signed. Eric told me that the bottle was actually orange soda, but over time everyone said it was beer and thought he would just let the story stand. He said the best part of the wreck was that he lost a sock drying it out and it floated down the stream and everyone thought he had lost a foot in the roll over.
fav picture is eric sitting on a tree stump quoting "a good drift, but certainly not a great drift" with his red 96 across the street in a tree

here's "on the roof" on the roof of pa's 65 MC 850

hey larry...hows about a sweed speed sticker?

Attachments

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ah - I do have ONE - I put it on my Roof Bar wind deflector! lol I'll Show those off this year at Carlisle. Perhaps I'll built a roof basket before too. I have a bunch of things to bring to sell!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts