Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
And...the idiocy continues.

I was going to post a LMGFY link, but that would have the same effect as posting this moronic thread, so I did not.

USE GOOGLE, THE SHIT WORKS

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Palmer,

DADT repealed or not, I have not lost respect for you and would gladly let you take a bullet for me if we were in a firefight. In fact I'd probably use you as human shield. But you can die knowing that your heroism saved a straight mans life and that your warm corpse will protect me from the elements.

In turn, per your dying request, I will turn your Miata into a shrine for fallen gay soldiers everywhere.

oxoxo

Hirsch

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Here's what I learned from this thread...

1. If your family was into fixing/repairing/salvaging cars and you still need to turn to the Internet to ask about where to scrap a cat, you might as well Google "How to find someone to chew my food for me" at the same time.

2. Don't piss off Palmer late on Saturday nights.

3. Don't be surprised when people pile on you if you've piled on people in the past.

That said...poor kitty.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Jeeze - the human animal rights activist are going to be all over this like stink on a skunk. Junking cats and holding them at gun point - what a thread. Good thing Al Gore invented the inernet, w/out him there may never have been a Lougle.com

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.