Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some good saab graveyards in MA that let you walk around the lot and pickout what you want. Preferably in the Greater Boston and Boston North Areas. I've been to one out in western MA, but for the most part around here they don;t let you walk around the lot.

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
sorry, I know you are looking for answers not more questions, but what/where is the place in Western MA?

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rum's Garge In Orange, MA. Greatt Place but now is like 1hr45min away since I left school so I just don;t feel like driving that far unless I have to.

·
Registered
352 Posts
yet another question since my mind wishes to know the answer.....what type of cars do they specialize in @ Rum's Garage?
saabs? classics or ng900/GM saabs
or other vehicles?

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
he is pretty much strictly saab, all years he works out of an old barn, I actually bought my saab form him and I am happily satisfied.
Here is his website
http://www.rsaab.com/

·
Registered
298 Posts
I've been wondering the same...going out to Orange, MA is def waaaay too far for me. If it was just a trip here or there i guess thats ok. But it would be nice to find a closer or more than one place in Mass for extra saab parts

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Try Rt16 Auto parts in Shirley, or Atlantic Auto Parts in Lynn...

There's supposedly some place in Fitchburg, but I haven't found it yet....

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
are you sure its not HArbor Auto in Lynn, if so they won't let you walk on the lot

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Yep....you're right....Harbor is that nasty place right by the water a few blocks north of the Bldg. 19

Atlantic is up in Lowell, but he only gets Saabs rarely.

neither is a u-pick-it lot....

·
Registered
51 Posts
Jr, the closing of a junk yard is always bad news for me, I was lucky enough to live 10 minutes away from 3 to 5 good ones, but this is changing, soon there will be none, NO thanks to the disrespectful-of-economics environmentalists and greedy developers and their benefactors, the law makers.
Nevertheless there will be fewer and fewer yards - maybe one day, there will be none.

Thus, for now , a man must be willing to travel,particularly the Saab owners..
Harry's of Hazelton is , for me, the closest "U-PICK-IT" type - and that is two hours for me..
But another one I almost forgot about is Imports Plus(Pontiac Fiero and Saab, and Volvo) in Yorkana, about 45 minutes away

1 - 11 of 11 Posts