Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody happen to know all the measurements of the factory rims so I can look around for some sftermarket 18's . I really don't want to end up with something that sorta fits.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is the bolt pattern 5x110?

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Yup you got it right. Not too much to pick from with that pattern. I have a guy that makes wheel adapters if you want it.

P.S. yo what’s up with you site??? what’s it supposed to be a guessing site to were to click???

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my site is a work in progress... but most pages are rollover images, and when you rollover the right spot you should know it. :wink:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
now, about those wheel adapters. I sorta thought of that, could I have them made so my saab would work like a late model VW? because thats easy to shop for :) Or lets say any common lug pattern, how would it affect the offset? I know it would depend on the thickness on the spacer. but wouldn't that be almost as unusual as the saab lug pattern? Finally has anyone actually used adapters on their saab?

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
I was thinking about using adapaters as well, but the find a rim with that kind of an offset is more difficult than it seems.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So if a 9-5 has a 49mm offset stock. And if I were to get adapters that are about 25mm thick (because thats how they come) I would need a wheel with a 74 mm offset... or am I doing the math wrong, and I would need a wheel with a 24 mm offset?

·
Registered
475 Posts
Careful...its not just the bolt pattern but also the center bore as well. Any 5x110 ET 40mm rim will not work. It has to be a Saab specific application.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts