Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i don't know what the deal is with my bumper, but it isn't very attractive. any clues as to what should or could be done. here is a pic.

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Looks like the black finish is wearing off.... you might be able to find some and just redo the whole bumper with it..... or you may have to get a new bumper... that is if you really care that much.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've never used armeral. that sucks! guess that is what happens when you haven't owned the car its hole life. things just don't get done the way you want them.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Blood and wheelchair skidmarks can be hard to remove. Try to avoid driving by police stations until its fixed.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Blood and wheelchair skidmarks can be hard to remove. Try to avoid driving by police stations until its fixed.
LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that's funny right there, i was gonna say that he should stop speeding through school zones because even though the little ones bounce off, they wear away paint, but what you said was funnier

when i saw the title of this thread, i thought it was posted by tweek, lol, but it's not.

i think rob is right, because this happened to the dash of my friends car when he used a lot of those armor all whipes. i don't know about fixing it, have you tried using a sharpie yet??

~justin

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Looks like your car picked up a strain of STD.

Seriously, you may need to get that painted or use Back to Black polish.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts