Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to hear from people that have done custom interior work on their c 900. I'll be posting pics of mine soon.

·
7,595 Posts
My interior has a 99 steering wheel at the moment, but I like to interchange them every now and then for a new look. Also have Sonett "clip belts". No clip on the loop, just stuck the belt into the holder, and slap the lock down. It takes some explaining with passengers ;) Stock leather in nice shape, but the driver side is getting a little worn. not ripped or anything, but the foam padding is not what it should be anymore on the driver side. I have an alpine CDA 9813 head unit. Boost / AFR gauges on my upper left. They will go into a pillar pod if I can ever find one... I believe Burnsside42 has some BETTER pics of my interior someplace. maybe he will post em ;)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm converting to a Aero interior, alot of custom stuff

Heres my system now. Two 12" Rockford he2 subs, Rockford 600.4 amp (840 watts max), and a i farad digital cap (rockford). Selling for $550.

·
Registered
29 Posts
You can play PS2 in your saab? Mind if i murder you in your sleep and assume your identity? j/k of course, but i'm at jealousy factor 5 over here.

Edit: I just checked out your whole gallery, is it wrong to get a staving boner from looking at your car? because if it is i dont want to be right. TIGHT SPG, correction, TIZIGHT SPG.

·
7,595 Posts
lol, well I don't know if I get a "staving boner" from looking at that car, but I like it :) I think I would skip the air suspension (IMHO, more trouble than it's worth) and the PS2 just cause I don't want or need to start another collection of games for a new system. Maybe I would go for an Atari 2600 ;) Also skip the aeros cause I like my back seat... not to mention the fact that I do indeed use it now and again. I like the head unit. I have the same one, but it's the 13 not the 15. All the 15 has that the 13 does not is a 2 line dot-matrix display. mine has a one line LCD. amplification and outputs should be the same. Basically the 9813 had all the features of the 9815 without the fancy display. also costs $70 less :D I need to post a good set of pics on the next sometime of all my cars. I think my fav. one is the Impala (60) but my 88 SPG is a close 2nd. my 89 needs a trans at the moment, so that does not drive anywhere. Enough of my ramblings for now...

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Wow! I not only get a staving boner from looking at it, I want to flat out HAVE SEX with your car! that is hoooooooOOOOOT!!!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
what is this like the 7th highjacked thread i've found, jesum guys, calm down, if i keep laughing i'm gonna get a heart attack

happy april fools day to those who changed my password and made all kinds of fake posts

~justin

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
I love those OEM SAAB MOMO steering wheels... eventually I'll snag one off e-bay They have come down in price a lot lately. Last one I saw in nice shape went for $51 which is a nice deal - I was going to bid, but forgot.

·
7,595 Posts
Looks real nice, I like everything there except for the wood wheel. I would be a little scared to have a real wood wheel just because I doubt it would give much in a crach, and I also quite like the feel of leather wraped foam wheels.

·
Registered
15 Posts
DeLorean said:
Looks real nice, I like everything there except for the wood wheel. I would be a little scared to have a real wood wheel just because I doubt it would give much in a crach, and I also quite like the feel of leather wraped foam wheels.
I didn't have the wood steering wheel anymore fitted on my car but in fact I got now the nardi one in leather (in fact that is the same but wood is replaced by leather)

·
Registered
15 Posts
DeLorean said:
Saw you're from Phily, had great time in Phily as a student at Drexel university nice city but very cold in winter, I prefer the sun of the mediterranean sea :wink:

·
7,595 Posts
saabcorsica said:
DeLorean said:
Saw you're from Phily, had great time in Phily as a student at Drexel university nice city but very cold in winter, I prefer the sun of the mediterranean sea :wink:
that's neat, Drexel is right down the road from me (5 min's away)

·
Registered
176 Posts
DeLorean said:
That the 220 HP n/a 900 Rhich? nice interior!
Yes this is "Putt Putt II"... I changed over from cloth to leather and have a set of MOMO front seats in the works.... I also have a 4-point roll bar but not a 100% sure if i'll install it...
The whole int has been color changed with black door panel inserts and headliner.... all the plastic and what not has been dyed.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts