Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eerie Image Captured in Woods

Eerie image captured in woods
Deer stand camera snaps bizarre animal

Updated: Friday, 10 Dec 2010, 7:38 AM EST
Published : Thursday, 09 Dec 2010, 10:57 PM EST

BERWICK, Louisiana (WVLA) - A deer hunter captures a spooky image wandering through the Louisiana woods at night.

A hunter near Baton Rouge says he found this freaky photo on his deer stand camera.

The hunting camera was broken but the memory card was still there and so was this bizarre image.

It looks like a cross between a human and an animal, with long slender appendages and glowing eyes.

The hunter says he just hopes it's a vegetarian, if he runs into it in the woods again.

More on this story from WVLA in Baton Rouge, LA

·
10,303 Posts
When I'm in the woods, I give any strange creatures a solid 20 seconds to take off the costume before I shoot.

Can you believe that Sasquatch is also protected in many states?

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just found out its from the upcoming movie Super 8. Was originally passed off as a real photo to the news media. Looks like fun.

·
Registered
369 Posts
The Pope? What does the Father of the Holy Roman Church have to do with this? :mad:

I hope your immortal souls rot in hell.

As for this forum, may the fleas of the the animals in the Bethlehem manger infest your pathetic bodies.

just kidding

·
Premium Member
4,442 Posts
The Pope? What does the Father of the Holy Roman Church have to do with this? :mad:

I hope your immortal souls rot in hell.

As for this forum, may the fleas of the the animals in the Bethlehem manger infest your pathetic bodies.

just kidding
Mel, is that you?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts