Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was talking about this with a friend of mine, what happened to him and his movies, why do they suck so bad, i started watching bangkok dangerous and it was god awful then i realized his last movie ghost rider was god awful too, and i never saw wicker man but from what i hear that was god awful, i was curious to see how bad it was (my friend said one of his worst movies yet) so i youtubed it and i found this and i cant believe my eyes,

have a look

it just doesnt make any sense

·
Registered
559 Posts
I agree on lord of war, but I have always hated his acting. He is literally the worst actor in films today.

his movies are bad because he's a bad actor and a cock head both on and off screen.

/argument :D

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
him drunk in vegas was a great movie. dont remember the name f the movie amnd couldnt sit through it now but back then it was great.

he also acted great in face off. great movie but for the last 15min. that one i'll watch whenever its on.

raising arizona. need i say more?

·
Banned
4,388 Posts
I've always kind of enjoyed his acting (though, granted, I haven't seen any of his really recent films). He does a good job with the reserved bad-ass thing. And I really enjoyed Next, though that was probably largely due to Jessica Biel's presence. mmmmmm

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Moonstruck was pretty good. Back before Cher became a Cyborg.
What does a 21 year old movie have to do with the question of what's happened to him recently? Several members here weren't even born yet when that was made.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Overall I like his work, but there are the ones where you say "ah I guess he needed to pay some bills". One movie that I really enjoyed was "The Family Man". I especially liked Tea Leoni in it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Raising Arizona and Wild at Heart were good...

otherwise most of his movies have been crap all along. some of it is entertaining crap (Face Off, Con Air) but really... still crap.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts