Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was browser at a dealership a few days ago and I saw a 2000 9-3 viggen. Its a pretty sweet looking car. Its got those nice seats with the viggen logo on them and the cool badges on the outside. If I found a wrecked viggen, would the front seats fit in my 9-5....... :roll: I'm going to look into it and compare the '04 viggen to the '04 9-5 and see what really sets the viggen apart. Right now I'm guestimating a stage 2 kit and uprated suspension would make a 9-5 worthy of some viggen badges.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well, aparently saab doesn't make the viggen anymore. Or I just couldn't find it on there website...

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
How about an Aero Viggen.....A lightning blue 9-5 Aero, lowered, with 18'' BBS wheels, and a SQR Stage 4 mod.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yes I agree, the aero and viggen have almost the same specs. The new 9-3 Aero is a replacement of the Viggen but they should still make them and bring back the coupe.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Ode to Aero

So much more passenger room with very little more weight. So many more features for less money on today's used car market. Independant rear suspension. The 2004 Aero is stunning especially with the Carbonesque Sport Tech Pkg.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts