Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to try some autocross track days with my Viggin, and I want to run in the stock class since I haven't done anything like this before. Thing is, I have to use the stock size rim to run in that class,or a size that was available as an option. Were the BBS RK-1 rims an option on the 9-3 from the factory? I have found that the standard size for the Viggen is 17x7.5. The BBS rims I have are 17x8.

·
Registered
358 Posts
They're in the accessories catalog that I have from the late '90s. The two-piece version was also a factory option, and a lot of dealers swapped had the "Klingon" wheels swapped out for them at the port.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
They're in the accessories catalog that I have from the late '90s. The two-piece version was also a factory option, and a lot of dealers swapped had the "Klingon" wheels swapped out for them at the port.
I remember getting a memo on IRIS back in '01 about the port selling off Klingons for $25/piece because they had swapped out so many for RK-IIs. I was all ready to snag some, but then I realized the dealer had to buy a pallet of them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts