Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, it was nice! I did not get 1/3 the pics I wanted cause my battery pack gave it up :( I'll post what I have though. This thing was mint! I really want it, but I'll need to sell a few other cars I have around to make room / get money for it. enjoy what pics I got. me and the owner (another saab freak like myself) got to talking about the car and saabs in general for quite some time. I think he knows I'll give it as good home if I get it :D

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
hmmmm - so when is that AWD Pontiac STE and the 89 SPG saying their good byes? I think that would be a NICE addition to your driveway ;) Get an insurance quote on that car :p Classic right? :lol:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looks pretty cool 8) I expect it has the twin headlights at the front too. I don't think the UK got 3-doors in that colour. Maybe a handful of 5-doors.

·
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, has the quad head lights. IMHO, they look a lot nicer than the eurospec. headlights you guys got.

·
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tweeks, the car has a 5 spd from a newer 900. all 99's and C-900 use the same size transmission and they are all interchangeable. Be them 4 or 5 speeds. there are a few tricks you have to pull with the drive axles to make SOME tranys fit, but that is the extent. I think you have to swap the tri-pots on some old 99's to make a newer gearbox fit. something simple like that.

·
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well I have to get the space for it, and I really have been lazy the past 2 weeks... I need a little more time is all...

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
cause he never drives the damn thing - and he did sell it - but now needs to get the buyers money and rid it. It's a neat car no doubt - but it was just wasting away in his driveway - and taking up Saab space :p

·
Registered
19 Posts
That 99 looks sensational. I had one just like it with only 88k's on it, which I sold in January. Pity, but we didn't have the room for it and I'm too attached to my old white on that's done 300+K's.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
personaly i like the dif. body ones.. the EMSs.... ooo those are my fav.! 1979 99 ems black....those honeycomb wheels... ooo

1 - 13 of 13 Posts