Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

(pictures lost some quality cause they are linked from Facebook, I didn't feel like uploading them twice)

Camping was amazing. The site was about 1/8th mile from the shore. With the weather off the coast, we had 10-12ft waves the entire day Saturday. We were the ONLY ones in the water. We had a crowd of about 15-20 people watching us and cheer us on as we battled the waves.

The I made was ground beef and had diced apples, onions, red peppers, and Cajun Spice and garlic in it. Cooked it on the coals, turned out awesome. The fruit/veggies keep it from drying out.

The horses run free on the island and occasionally come up and just hang around.

I will be going back at some point, it was beautiful out there.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I made was ground beef and had diced apples, onions, red peppers, and Cajun Spice and garlic in it. Cooked it on the coals, turned out awesome. The fruit/veggies keep it from drying out.
It was awesome. Other foil had some good potatoes.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Probably something tasty i bet.

How bad were the bugs? When we went we came back looking like we had a case of the measles......
Actually they were not too bad. We had some spray but the campfire helped. They only came out for about an hour or two at dusk. Still got bit a few times, but nothing bad.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.